Author(s): Chidera Eggerue
Scribble yourself feminist with this amazing journal, designed to empower, inspire and entertain.
- A series of colouring pages, featuring inspirational quotes and feminist heroes from around the world.
- Witty comebacks for everyday sexism!
- Design your feminist wardrobe- t-shirts, badges, sashes, power panties for you to fill in your feminist slogans and doodle on.
- Make your own 'Galentine's Day' card
- Rewrite your favourite Femi-Classics- books and films from a feminist perspective
- Create your own Feminist Hall of Fame- draw your feminist heroes
. . . and much more!
PUBLICATION MARCH 2018
As a black woman, finding young authors who tell stories that you can connect with can be difficult . . . that changed when I found Eggerue. Eggerue's message transcends race and gender and is received by thousands of her fans who visit her page daily to get their dose of inspiration. -- Amarachi Nwosui * Okay Africa Magazine *
Chidera Eggerue is an award-winning blogger, Instagram star, feminist, fashionista and BLM campaigner. She writes on issues facing young women today: female empowerment, relationships, friendships, bullying, racism, social media, self-confidence and mental well-being. She has featured in many publications such as Elle, Complex, ASOS, Vogue, CNN and BuzzFeed. She is an ICA Youth Ambassador, MOBO Awards presenter and has a monthly residency on Radar Radio. www.theslumflower.com