When Did You See Her Last? (All The Wrong Questions #2)
Author(s): Lemony Snicket
Before you look any further into When Did You See Her Last? ask yourself these questions:
1. Has anyone seen the missing girl?
2. Why aren't her parents upset?
3. What do a chemistry experiment, a grocery store, unruly hair and a stolen statue have to do with anything?
4. Why are you changing the subject? You're supposed to be thinking about the missing girl. Where is she?
Lemony Snicket is older than you and should know better. He is responsible for All The Wrong Questions, as well as all the books in A Series of Unfortunate Events. Seth appears innocent, but looks can be deceiving. He is the creator of Palookaville, Clyde Fans, and The Great Northern Brotherhood of Canadian Cartoonists and can be blamed for the art in All The Wrong Questions.
- : 9781760500627
- : Hardie Grant Egmont Pty, Limited
- : Hardie Grant Egmont
- : June 2017
- : 177mm X 127mm X 19mm
- : Australia
- : books
- : Lemony Snicket
- : Paperback
- : 717
- : Seth
- : English
- : FIC
- : 288
- : Black & White